Monday, January 7, 2013

Shop Your Closet: NYE 2013

Well, its the end of the year and I thought I would share with you all another Shop Your Closet experiment. Everyone knows that New Years Eve is one holiday where it is all about the glam. This is where you can get wild and crazy with the sparkles and glitter and nobody can call you out for it. This year I decided to tame my sparkle and pair with a little inspiration of a bad girl. I put together some black and deep gold coated skinny jeans with a low cut cow neck shirt. I didn't have a tank to go under my shirt, so I just wore a nice black bra and put my trusty black blazer ( the one you have seen about a thousand times LOL!) over it to give it a layered type look. I decided to have a muted outfit so that my over the top sparkle gold shoes have their time to shine. And thus, I created my interpretation of my bad girl inspired ensemble.

Until next time,

B

PS- The hot chick next to me in the picture is my girl Tanesha. I usually take pictures by myself to showcase my clothes, but the night was so hectic that this was the only picture I took. You know how it is...LOL!

No comments:

Leave your two cents...