Sunday, February 26, 2012

Shop Your Closet: Little Black Dress Club

I am apart of a fabulous club called The Little Black Dress Club. It is a great social club for professional women of all ages and backgrounds to come together and bond as women. Anyways, for this particular event that we went to, we had to wear our "little black dress", hence the name of the club. Unfortunately, due to my weight going up and down, I can no longer fit any of my black dresses, and I can't buy anymore. So this is where I have to become creative. I decided to piece together my long sleeve black lace shirt (the one I wore on NY) with a high wasted black pencil skirt and a chunky waist belt. Instead of wearing a bra under the lace, I just layered a spaghetti strapped tank top. And since I love color and couldn't possible wear just all black, I decided to place a red rose in my hair and red earrings with black shoes. I must say I was happy with how it all turned out.
                                                                       

No comments:

Leave your two cents...