Thursday, April 19, 2012

Obsessed with the Water Marble

Hey everybody,

I know its been awhile since I posted...I had to have a funeral service for my laptop. :( But I refuse to let that stop me from sharing my journey with you. Since I can't get my nails/feet professionally done due to my shopping fast, I have decided to research new and unique ways to do my nails and toes. So let me tell you about this nail craze that I'm totally obsessed over. Its called water marbling. Basically its where you to take a cup of room temeperature bottled water, two or more of you favorite nail colors and make a cool design with the nail polish in the water. Then you dunk your finger nail inside the design and then the design is placed on your finger. Its so cool!!! I haven't quite mastered it yet, but I plan on it, so stay tuned for pictures. Here is an example I found on youtube that will give you a better idea of what I'm talking about.


Until Next Time...
B

No comments:

Leave your two cents...