Wednesday, August 8, 2012

New Direction

I'm back....and this time, I'm 100% dedicated to making this blog work. I got a new laptop and a new outlook on life, so there are no more excuses on why I haven't kept you up to date on my journey. So, this is the new and improved Pretty on a Penny blog and I fully intend to dedicate myself to this blog so that you won't miss any aspect of this transformation. But there will be some changes...

Change #1: No more shopping fast!! YAY!! (just joking! :) ) but seriously, I maintained not to buy anything for six months, except for my new laptop, and I found that I was not happy at all. Granted, I saved a lot of money, but the emotional expense was too much to bear. So instead, I have decided to shop (only when necessary) and put myself on a very strict budget. So there will be new installments on this blog showcasing some excellent bargins that I have found in stores and online. I will still have the Shop your Closet and The Penny Projects so keep a look out for those as well.

Change #2: More tips on budgeting and rebuilding credit. The whole point of this blog was to get my financial house in order and the only thing that I have focused on is shopping. During my blog hiatis, I have discovered tons of tricks to maintain a budget and rebuild my credit. So why not share what I have learned with others?

Change #3: More blogging. I must take responsibility, I have been slacking. There is no excuse for that. So from here on out, I vow to blog at least once a week. Even if there is nothing going on, I will make sure just to pop in and say hello!

I hope you all love the new changes. I think that these changes will only enhance my blog and better discuss my journey with all of those willing to listen.

Until next time...
B

No comments:

Leave your two cents...