Sunday, August 26, 2012

Shop Your Closet: Networking Event

Last week, I went to a networking event and I had absolutely no idea what to wear. Anyone who knows me, knows that when it comes to anything concerning business attire, I'm totally clueless. To me, business attire always look kind of dull and boring with your button down shirts and you basic colors of blue,black, or grey. None of which I had in my closet, and I was not about to go out and buy something new to have it rot in my closet after this event was over. So this is where I got creative. I dug deep into my closet and pulled a fuchsia pencil dress with a skinny black belt and some black rose laced Betsy Johnson heels (one that I will blog about later in my one cent wonders segment).  Now, if I did have a career to where I had to dress business professional, this would definitely be the look that I would go for.

Until Next Time...
B

No comments:

Leave your two cents...