Saturday, December 31, 2011

I haven't forgotten about you...

Written November 25, 2011


I know it's been weeks since I last posted. I'm still getting used to this blogging thing. But let me bring you up to speed. Last time we talked I was just getting over the shock of pulling my credit report. But good things have already come from that experience. I have made a budget for myself that has allowed me to start making payments on the bigger debts that were on that report. I even made my first payment on one of my debts last week. Now, I won't lie...it absolutely sucks to see my money go into the pits of the collection agency. But I have to stay focused and remember that the end result will be just as sweet as when I was shopping collecting debt.


But I do have a confession. I linked my twitter account to this blog, so you probably have noticed that I did indulge into the black Friday madness. But instead of creating more debt, I only got some few items and the best part is that I spent less than $100. I needed something to quench my thirst before I go full on cold turkey starting Jan 1st. But I will do better...I swear! :)


Also, be on the look out for my new installment called Shop Your Closet. Here I will be displaying examples of how to look great for a night out without spending a dime! Talk to you later!!

No comments:

Leave your two cents...