Saturday, December 31, 2011

Progress...

Written October 27, 2011


Okay, It has been almost a week since I decided that I was going an a shopping fast. And I must say that it has been challenging. Especially since there was a new store that opened in The Summit Shopping center that is aboslutely amazing, Versona Accessories! (www.versonaccessories.com for those of you that don't know.) This store completely sucked me in. I was driving around doing my Christmas shopping, trying to be good, and I was memorized by this store, that was so bright and pretty that I had to stop in. (True shopping addicts can relate! LOL!) So anyways, I went into this store, against my better judgement since I was feeling kind of weak-willed, and I was amazed. This store has so much girly and blingy things that I felt as if I died and went to heavan! They have jewelry, handbags, clothes, and my ultimate nemsis, shoes!! And the best part is that everything is so reasonably priced. :) But I am proud to report that I didn't buy anything!!! I walked around and casually drooled over some shoes and a couple of jewelry items, but I left empty handed. That was one of the hardest things that I have done, and I don't know why I torture myself, but I couldn't help but feel and overwheleming sense of pride that I stayed true to my shopping fast. It's still a work in progress, but I'm getting there...

No comments:

Leave your two cents...